Elysee Development Corp. is a diversified investment and venture capital firm with a focus on publicly traded companies in the natural resource sector.
With a management team experienced in the financing, engineering, construction and management of resource projects on a worldwide basis, Elysee has been able to capitalize on exceptional opportunities the commodity and precious metals sector.
Our investment portfolio currently consists of equity investments in small to medium sized public companies, with a focus on precious metals and specialty metals. We participate on a regular basis in financings that are not always available to the retail investor. In addition, we invest in high yield convertible debentures of select issuers.
Since its appointment in July 2012, Elysee Development’s current management team has:
- Achieved four consecutive years of profitability. In the fiscal year that ended on November 30, 2016 Elysee realized record net earnings of $3,617,285 ($0.17 per share);
- Increased net shareholder’s equity from $$6,566,907 at November 30, 2012 to $11,569,781 as at November 30, 2016 (a 76% increase) without raising additional capital while returning over $2.6 Million directly to the shareholders by way of dividends, buying back shares in the market and a tax-free return of capital.
- Started buying back its shares in the open market through a Normal Course Issuer Bid. Since commencing the Bid in May 2013, the Company bought back over 1.8 million of its own shares.
- Declared and paid a special dividend of $0.01 per share on July 31, 2017.
- Declared and paid a special dividend of $0.02 per share on December 22, 2016.
- Declared and paid a dividend for fiscal 2015 of $0.02 per share on April 27, 2016.
- Realized net proceeds of $1.8 Million from the disposal of non-performing oil and gas assets prior to the downturn in the energy sector; and
- Returned $1,760,758 to shareholders ($0.08 per share) through a Special Cash Distribution in July 2013.