Welcome To Elysee Development Corp.
Elysee Development Corp. is focused on the identification and development of undervalued mineral resource projects in North America.
Elysee currently holds interests in exploration projects in the Northwest Territories and Saskatchewan and is committed to maintaining a strong balance sheet. With a management team experienced in the financing, engineering, construction and management of mining projects on a worldwide basis, Elysee is well-positioned to capitalize on the exceptional opportunities that continue to become available due to the current market malaise in the junior mining sector.
Since its appointment in July 2012, Elysee Development’s current management team has:
- Returned $1,760,758 to shareholders through a Special Cash Distribution of $.08 per share;
- Achieved share price appreciation of 20% as compared to a drop in the S&P/TSX Venture Composite Index of more than 45% during that same period
- Increased working capital by over 30% despite returning capital to shareholders;
- Realized net proceeds of $1.8 Million from the disposal of non-performing assets in the energy sector prior to the recent collapse in the price of oil;
- Eliminated over $602,000 in decommissioning liabilities for oil wells;
- Diversified through joint venture and concurrent equity investments in listed companies with advanced stage resource projects in Canada and the United States;
- Reduced the number of shares outstanding through the purchase of shares in the open market through a Normal Course Issuer Bid that commenced in 2013; and
- Reduced monthly operating expenses (G&A) by over 73%.