Welcome To Elysee Development Corp.
Elysee Development Corp. is a diversified investment and venture capital firm with a focus on publicly traded companies in the natural resource sector.
With a management team experienced in the financing, engineering, construction and management of resource projects on a worldwide basis, Elysee has been able to capitalize on the exceptional opportunities that have become available in the commodity and precious metals sector, where a cyclical recovery is just now underway.
Our investment portfolio currently consists of equity investments in small to medium sized public companies, with a focus on precious metals, and includes investments in convertible debentures of mining companies that provide security of capital and regular income along with participation in the potential for appreciation as the sector improves.
Elysee has established a track record of performance:
- Net earnings for the six months ended May 31, 2016 of $3,176,936 ($0.153 per share).
- A dividend of $0.02 per share was declared for fiscal 2015 and paid on April 27, 2016.
- A Special Cash Distribution of $.08 per share was paid to shareholders in 2013.
- Over 1.6 million shares have been bought back through a Normal Course Issuer Bid since 2013.
- Assets increased to $11.6 Million ($0.54 per share) as of July 31, 2016.
- We have no debt.
- As of July 31, 2016 our portfolio consists of:
||• Cash and Equivalents
|| $ 2.4 Million
||$ 7.9 Million
||• Convertible Bonds
||$ 1.3 Million
|| $11.6 Million