Welcome to Elysee Development Corp.
Elysee Development Corp. is a diversified investment and venture capital firm with a focus on publicly traded companies in the natural resource sector.
With a management team experienced in the financing, engineering, construction and management of resource projects on a worldwide basis, Elysee has been able to capitalize on the exceptional opportunities that have become available in the commodity and precious metals sector, where a cyclical recovery is just now underway.
Our investment portfolio currently consists of equity investments in small to medium sized public companies, with a focus on precious metals, and includes investments in convertible debentures of various growth companies that provide security of capital and regular income along with participation in the potential for appreciation as the sector improves.
Elysee has established a track record of performance:
- Net earnings for the three months ended February 28, 2018 of $914,568 ($0.04 per share).
- Net earnings for the twelve months ended November 30, 2017 of $651,448 ($0.03 per share).
- A dividend of $0.02 was declared for fiscal 2017 and paid to shareholders on February 20, 2018.
- An interim dividend of $0.01 per share was paid to shareholders on July 31, 2017.
- A dividend of $0.02 per share was declared for fiscal 2016 and paid on December 22, 2016.
- A dividend of $0.02 per share was declared for fiscal 2015 and paid on April 27, 2016.
- A Special Cash Distribution of $0.08 per share was paid to shareholders in 2013.
- Over 2.1 million shares have been bought back through a Normal Course Issuer Bid since 2013.
- Net Asset Value (unaudited)* of $12.1 Million ($0.55 per share) as of February 28, 2018.
- We have no debt.
- As of February 28, 2018 our portfolio consisted of:
|- Cash and Equivalents
|- Convertible Bonds